Friday, January 1, 2010

The Blog is Back for 2010

After blogging virtually every ride in 2008, I pretty much abandoned the blog in 2009. There were some sporadic updates, but they were admittedly frail. I know longtime readers were crushed. (Please note the sarcasm.) 2009 was actually a great year as far as riding goes, with trips to Phoenix and Utah/Colorado, and plenty of new dirt and fun rides. But I didn't make blogging a priority.

In any event, I'm resurrecting the blog for 2010, and it will have many of the same old features as years past (a goal list, regular ride reports, quarterly summaries of miles and high points, and a year in review thread at the end of the year, etc.)

I'll also be adding some new wrinkles. First, the ride reports will link to the new Garmin Connect site instead of Motionbased. Second, I purchased a road bike on Christmas Day 2009, so I'll be posting up road ride reports and my thoughts on road biking in general every once and a while. Other changes to both form and content are on the way as well.

So stay tuned for the 2010 Goal List Post and thanks for checking back in after last year's hiatus. I'm looking forward to a great year.

No comments: