Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Post

Greetings one and all. After several failed attempts at blogging, I've decided to try again, this time with a limited focus: mountain biking.

I had been wanting to start biking for a couple years, and in July of 2007, I finally bought a mountain bike. Since then I've become pretty active, averaging about a ride a week, and my interest and enjoyment of this hobby has grown immensely.

This blog will serve as an online journal of my rides, equipment, experiences, and other stories from mountain biking. At this point, I'm not sure how widely it will be published, or if anyone will even care to read it. But I wanted a place to catalog the rides that I've done, along with any impressions or pictures that I will want to remember.

So thanks for visiting, and feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.

JMG

No comments: