Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2008 MTB Goals Part I: Trails

I've been meaning for a few weeks to post my list of MTB goals for 2008 on this site. After continuing to think about what I want to achieve this year, I decided to make two lists; one for the trails I want to ride, and the other for personal achievement-type goals.

Today's post will be a simple list of the trails I want to ride in '08. Some of them I have already ridden. Most I have not. Those that I've ridden in the past will be marked with an asterisk, but I still want to ride them again this year to say I've done each trail in the list in the same calendar year.

I'm also going to try to post each trail on the list on the sidebar of this blog, so that I can cross them out and monitor my progress throughout the year.

Here's the list, in no particular order:

  • Lake Calavera
  • Daley Ranch
  • Elfin Forest
  • North Lake Hodges*
  • South Lake Hodges*
  • Santa Margarita River Trail
  • Anderson Truck Trail*
  • Black Mountain RB
  • Los Penasquitos Canyon/Del Mar Mesa
  • Mission Trails/Spring/Oak Canyons
  • Santa Luz Loop*
  • Sycamore Canyon w/Martha's*
  • Tri Canyons
  • Sweetwater Lake
  • Noble Canyon
  • Big Laguna Trail*
  • Lake Morena

No comments: